Saving more on telecommunications expenditures requires tracking and understanding usage, also known as Call Accounting. Comprehensive Call Accounting systems record thorough details on all inbound and outbound calls. Call Accounting systems are valuable to organizations with large customer service workforces, or a business model that uses telecom services to generate income.
Smartsoft has designed a cost effective call accounting solution to help you manage your telephony costs and observe your high-volume telephony traffic. With Call Accounting (Sawa), the supervisor can monitor and report telecommunication activity. Sawa collects incoming and outgoing telephone data generated by your phone switch and is used to control operation expenses, distribute costs and increase employee productivity.
The telephony data collected typically includes date, time, call duration, calling/destination parties, call authorization, account code and line/trunk information. Sawa uses this data to provide cost, caller identification, location information and more for report summary and detail generation.
The new call budgeting addition keeps you in control of operational costs related to outbound call campaigns.
You can further improve on the telephony solution by adding other features such as an Integrated Voice Responses Unit (IVR), which can be totally customize to fit any environment, Call Recording that can record all or specific calls and so many other modules that Smartsoft provides as much as you want and as deep as your business need.
Whether your business is a law firm, medical facility, alarm company or any business that hold security in high regards,Smartsofts’ Recording Solution will help you secure recordings of all those important calls, with easy access to call reports that can be easily emailed to email recipients.
- Compatible with most existing PBXs (e.g Panasonic, AVAYA, CISCO, Nortel, NEC, …)
- Reliable communication with PBX via (TCP/IP, FTP or Serial Port)
- Detailed cost report for each department (group) or extension
- Outgoing call budgeting based on predefined PINs
- Comprehensive reporting regarding system activity
- Logging of entire phone system activity
- Scheduled reports sent by email
- Sales Organizations
- Law Offices
- Retirement Facilities
- Multi-Tenant Organizations
- Education Facilities
- Cities & Government Authorities
- Medical Facilities
- Multi-Sites Companies
- Business Offices
- Convention Centers
- Media Outlets
- Car Dealerships … and many more
- Call Budgeting – Keep you in control of operational costs related to outbound call campaigns
- Proper cost allocations and controls within your company – The primary use of Call Accounting is devoted to properly allocating telecom expenses to the right business unit, department or employee code. This visibility gives your organization the ability to evaluate how each department or employee is performing against plan.
- Rate optimization – By aggregating call expenses by carrier and type, such as fixed line long distance or mobile device texting, Call Accounting allows your organization to negotiate better rates with carriers or institute enterprise-wide policies to help control usage.
- Network and resource optimization – From call routing efficiencies to capacities on data delivery, Call Accounting systems can help enterprises identify a wide range of improvements. For example, your company may be able to examine queue times and abandoned calls to improve human resource allocations. Or perhaps, you are able to re-evaluate trunking configurations to reduce outages.
- Reduced management time – Using a manual process to properly tracking telecom usage is extremely inefficient and time consuming. By using a Call Accounting system, such as WinCall® from TTI, you can free your staff to perform the analysis you need to make decisions, rather than spend most of the time gathering and inputting data.
- Real Time Call Collection – Track All Calls
- Effectively track all of your domestic and international calls – Analog, Digital, VoIP
- Supports Multiple PBX’s/Locations – Integrates All Company Sites
- Custom Reporting – Flexible Reporting Features