Sales Account Manager
- Responsible for the implementation of sales.
- Conduct the basic and routine tasks of customer relationship management and participate in the project implementation follow up.
- Complete market research on part of the respective market, conduct the market expansion and sales work regarding the existing customer group (including payment collection follow-up, customer visit, customer relationship building/maintenance and other sales activities).
- Will be the Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) for his assigned customer group, he will check the leads DB and evaluate each of them to generate a ranked opportunities list, then touch the customer to check their requirements and pain point, he will also handle the meeting arrangements with customer and solve any issue related to them.
- Will support all the other roles in the LTC end-to-end process by all the required communication/information with/about the customer to facilitate the work process.
- Dig for opportunities, convert prospect to customer, follow up the project from Lead to Cash.
- 1-3 years experience in related field.
- Bachelor degree.
- Fluent of English reading and writing.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Very strong sales skills.
- High ability of fast learning and practice.
- Good team work.
- Good attitude and self motivated.
- Has ability to self study the new topics to enhance his experience.
- Ability to work in a team, professionally and personally with different reporting schemes.
The interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org