Office Admin (Female)
- Collect lead information from various channels, generate an initial lead database based on information analysis, qualify and distribute the initial leads according to lead qualification criteria, upload the collected data to the LTC platform and assign a lead owner to track and nurture the lead following given procedures.
- Monitor and develop company social media accounts such as (Facebook, twitter, linked in, Google+) and develop the content of the website.
- Be responsible for almost all aspects of administration work, Solve big or complex problems independently.
- Handle the communications with all the external interfaces related to the office administration dept.
- Based on internal requirements from office teams, plan and implement the solutions independently. Prepare administrative analyses reports. Report to higher manager.
- Appraise and optimize the administration platform. Keep the balance of efficiency and cost.
- 1-3 years experience in related field.
- Bachelor degree.
- Fluent of English reading and writing.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- High ability of fast learning and practice.
- Good team work.
- Good attitude and self motivated.
- Good MS Office applications.
- Has ability to self study the new topics to enhance his experience.
- Ability to work in a team, professionally and personally with different reporting schemes.
The interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org